We are looking for a superior Xamarin Developer.
- You have a good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, have experience working on Distributed Systems
- Knowledge of and adherence to best practices for writing maintainable code, unit-testing, etc. is a must
- You possess strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, and the ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equal experience
- At least one year of Experience writing programs in C# .NET Framework
- Experience writing Mobile Apps in C#, Java and/or Objective-C
- Able to learn and understand various API services
- Experience with performance optimization and working with Threads
- Love to explore new technology and programming techniques, and a “willing to learn” attitude.
- Be a strong team player
- Basic English is required
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 10 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Work with a great team with A-players from around the world